Financing Industrial Machinery
- Copy of identification document (personal identification card/for Jordanians, passport and personal identification number for foreigners/non-Jordanians) (for all partners).
- Official documents of the company or the factory.
- A general overview of the company or the factory, and a statement related to the nature of its activities.
- A list of the main current clients, and the volume of annual business conducted with them.
- Financial statements of the company or factory for the last two years, along with the trial balance to date.
- A list of facilities and loans granted by banks, along with the guarantees provided to cover them, in addition to a schedule of their maturities.
- A list of machines owned by the company or factory, and their respective values, and specifying which of these machines have been mortgaged.
- A recent bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- A list of personal properties, with supporting documents (for the partners).
- A price quotation for the machine and/or the equipment that the company intends to finance. The quotation should clarify all financial details.
- A feasibility study for the machine and/or the equipment that the company is requesting to be financed.
- A repurchase agreement from the agent (if applicable).
- An overview on the agent (commercial registration certificate and recent documentation).
- Any exemptions granted to the lessee by the Jordan Investment Commission (if any).
Documents required if there is a guarantor
- Copy of identification document (personal identification card/for Jordanians, passport and personal identification number for foreigners/non-Jordanians).
- Proof of income.
Change Font Size